Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing #12

So I ought to name this post confessions of a compulsive listmaker. I suppose I am the king (or at least one of them) of listmakers. I make lists for almost everything I do, and so it was very easy for me to see the potential of ta-da list.
However, the potential is not just for me to use, but for my students as well. I am a very goal oriented person and I stress that to my students. I want them to set personal goals and we work together every year to set group goals for MMB. This will give us a tool that will make that process much easier and even fun to do as we work together to make lists and check the accomplishments off. Actually, besides ta-da list, I also looked through the rest of the listed tools. Some of them I would probably not use in my current setting, but several I want to look at later and use. We currently use a calender program, but the 30 boxes might be better. I liked blabbview as a possibly humorous way to make announcements, and with next year being a travel year, letterpop might be a great way to give information to students and parents about the trip. I really enjoyed many of the tools and as I mentioned, now that I know they are all available, I will be using some of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment