Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Thing 11


This was a lot of fun to play around with. I tried several of the Flickr mashups and then tried the various image generators. I found that I enjoyed working with the generators much more. I suppose that is a good thing, because in my field that would be the type of thing i used most. What a nice, creative way to make signs, instructions, and directions fun and interesting to read. I also enjoyed working with the various logos, because we certainly do a lot of that and have over the years worked with a lot of graphic artists in designing show theme shirts or band shirts. I do not have some of the creativity of those people, but I enjoyed working some and I know the more I worked with it, the better I would get. My favorite image generator was The Happy Face Generator, However, I made the above picture with Custom Sign Generator

No comments:

Post a Comment